Let me know if this video works and I’ll make more!
- Save time by taking photos in portrait mode. Most phones work great for this.
- Your receipt photos appear clearer if taken against a dark background but most important thing is good light.
- Make sure your receipt includes the Merchant Name, Date, and TOTAL amount. If anything is not quite readable, write it on the receipt NEAR the unreadable entry.
- Please don’t mix personal purchases with GSG reimbursable purchases. If you have to, just annotate on the receipt which item(s) are GSG. Don’t try computing a total as we’ll do that and adjust tax.
- Selective screen capture on MAC is Apple-Shift-4. Selective screen capture can be done using snipping tool.