Mahalo Nui Loa to Our Sponsors!
Taste of School Gardens takes place on Saturday, March 10th at the Maui Tropical Plantation Grand View Lawn. We’re grateful to our event hosts, Maui Tropical Plantation, for providing this venue surrounded by lush farmland, and with a breathtaking view of the Waikapu Valley.
Some of Maui’s best chefs will serve up delicious dishes inspired by school gardens. Mahalo for your support!
- Chef Jeff Scheer with Mill House
- Chef Paris Nabavi with Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill
- Chef Geno Sarmiento of Nick’s Fishmarket
- Chef Craig Dryhurst of DUO
- Chefs Jaron Blosser, Cody Christopher and Travis Morrin of Fork & Salad
- Owner Nicol Bradley of Ono Gelato Kihei
- Chef John Cadman of Maui Breadfruit Company
- Chef Kevin Laut of Outrigger Pizza Company
- Chef Ivan Pahk of Aloha Mixed Plate
- Chef Chris Kulis of Makena Golf & Beach Club
Mahalo to our special fine wine and beer vendors:
Chambers & Chambers Wine Merchants
Johnson Brothers of Hawaii
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
Maui Brewing Company
Mahalo to Maui singer Deborah Vial for sharing your great vocal talent at this event.